"La Aguada" or the Watery Well owes its name to the Pinta crew, who took its water supply for the course South to Palos from this well at A Ribeira promenade on March 11th, 1493. 9 barrels of water were hand-filled and, along with 9 barrels of wine, they were drunk during the trip.
Sources & Information
Location N 42°7'16" W 8°50'59"
Item Code: esga007;
Added: 25 November 2006
© Website: René & Peter van der Krogt