The side walls of the station 59th Street/Columbus Circle feature large name tablet mosaics and both mosaic and faience plaques of Christopher Columbus's three ships.
The station was opened 27 October 1904.
- Heins & LaFarge
- Atlantic Terra Cotta Co.
- Grueby Faience Company
Sources & Information
Location (N 40°46'6" - W 73°58'55")
Item Code: usny27;
Added: 22 October 2006
© Website: René & Peter van der Krogt