Polychrome stone statue of of Kaspar, the youngest of the Three Magi, with scimitar, golden cup and coat of arms of the Holy Roman Empire (crowned double-headed eagle), standing on the column of a fountain. The column is inscribed with the date 1609.
On the base of the statue: J. Oechslin - cop. 1922
Of all Schaffhausen fountains, the columns and the the carrier of all figures are of painted stone. The remaining precious original sculptures were brought to the Museum zu Allerheiligen and replaced by facsimiles.