The front façade of the St. Augustin Church shows several sculptures.
In three niches on the ground floor are three statues in niches:
(left) St. Georg / St. George (ca. 275/281 - 303), Roman soldier from Syria Palaestina and a priest in the Guard of Diocletian, one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers. He is immortalized in the tale of Saint George and the Dragon
(center) Maria Immaculata.
(right)St. Elisabeth - St. Elizabeth of Thuringa (1207-1231), a princess of the Kingdom of Hungary, patroness of the Third Order of St. Francis
On both sides of the roof are stone busts, and in the tower reliefs with the coat of arms of the lords of the regions, below that of the Freiherr von Lehrbach (1765-1787), the 'Komtur' of the Bailiwick of Franconia, and at the top those of Duke Carl Alexander of Lorraine, Grand Master of the Teutonic Order (1761-1780).