Two bronze statues of heralds stand at the east entrance of the town hall.
ist der Schöpfer
diese Herolde seiner
The statues were donated to the city by John Harjes. In World War II they were brought to a bunker and since 1959 they stood in the Park of the Egestorff-Stiftung, since 2001 they are again at the town hall.
Rudolf Maison (Regensburg 1854 - München 1904),