Column with reliefs surmounted by a bronze statue of Erkenbert von Frankenthal (Worms c. 1079 - Frankenthal 1132), founder of the Augustinian convent of Frankenthal. On the sides of the columns are reliefs of the history of Frankenthal:
Group of French soldiers and a man and woman looking out a window.
Three monks under a gothic window, and the year 1119 (founding of the Augustinian convent by Erkenbert von Frankenthal).
Group of men, women and children.
Text deus petra nostra angularis, 1570 (God is our Cornerstone, the motto of the town's coat of arms granted in 1570 by Elector Friedrich III).
Water is spouting from four birds above the reliefs and four different heads in the lower part of the column.