Three stone statues in the tower of Waterhouse Building facing King's Parade, built by Alfred Waterhouse. They show the three founders of the Gonville & Caius college. Gonville holds a model of the Gate of Honour:
above the entrance:
Edmund Gonville (died 1351), founder of Gonville Hall in 1348, which later was re-founded by John Caius to become Gonville and Caius College (Wikipedia).
left of the bay window:
Johannes Caius (John Keys) (Norwich 1510 - London 1573), physician, and second founder of the present Gonville and Caius College (Wikipedia).
right of the bay window:
William Bateman (died 1355), Bishop of Norwich, who consolidated Gonville's foundation, providing endowments and statutes and establishing the College on its current site in Trinity Street (Wikipedia).
On the façade facing Trinity Street are a large number of heads of British scholars.
Sources & Information
Kevin Taylor, Central Cambridge: a guide to the university and colleges, p. 22.