Two statues in niches in the façade of the church, a church of the order of the capuchins. Both statues stand on an identical base with double coats-of-arms (probably the arms of Philipp Josef von Lamberg and his wife Maria Barbara Luszensky de Reglice et Lusna). The statue depict:
Assisi Szent Ferenc / Saint Francis of Assisi, born Giovanni Francesco di Bernardone (1181/82 - 1226), an Italian friar and preacher. He founded among others the Franciscan Order. Saint Francis is one of the most venerated religious figures in history
Szent Günter / Blessed Gunther of Bohemia (c 955 - 1045), brother-in-law of St. Stephen, the King of Hungary.
The present form has the church since 1880-81 when it was built after the design of the architect Aixner of Székesfehérvár.