Stone statue of the Holy Trinity: the Father to the right with an orn, the Son to the left with a cross. On the back side is a relief of a double cross with a heart.
At the sides of the pedestal are coat of arms, the one to the right with the text geboreie graffiti / von adinis widir (?)
From the German inscription on the front are the first lines hardly readable. It ends with:
Herr Gib inen die Ewige Rvhe
vnd Das Ewige Licht Leicht
Herr las Sie ruhen in Frieden
The text on the sides is not readable, on the right side the year 1709 is visible.
Signed (socle): artis opus
wisniowski & semkowicz
Location (N 50°26'15" - E 16°39'16")
Item Code: plds016; Photograph: 3 September 2012
Of each statue we made photos from various angles and also detail photos of the various texts.
If you want to use photos, please contact us via the contact form (in Dutch, English or German).
© Website and photos: René & Peter van der Krogt